Friday, September 5, 2008

littlemiddlesister

My friend, Suzanne, has the cutest line of clothing for little girls that she sells on etsy.com, so I thought I'd share it! Suzanne and I are friends from college. She and I sang the lead role for Carmen (the opera) together, except I was her understudy - she is amazing - as a person and as a singer!

She and her husband are in the process of adopting and in an effort to off-set the cost of adopting, she started this etsy shop. It's a worthy cause, supports a wonderful woman and they are the cutest little girl clothes!!! It's really a shame I only have little boys! Maybe someday ... check her out!

1 comment:

christina clark said...

You are blogging like crazy on this little Inspiration Blog. I love it, but cannot keep up with all the posts, maybe this weekend I will catch up. Love you