Wednesday, September 3, 2008

jane bag

This little girl bag was inspired by my little neice, Taylor. I made her a bag similar to this one for Christmas last year. Taylor is a total girl! She loves purses and "bling" (jewelry) and dolls.

She was such a cute, chubby infant that we started calling her "Fat Taylor" ... then Christina's little boy tried to say Fat Taylor and it came out as "fat tator", so that's her little nickname. She'll probably hate it when she's 20 and at college and bringing home her first boyfriend to meet her family and we all call her "fat tator". That's not gonna fly. But for now, she's "fat tator" to us and we love her and I miss her - she lives too far away - come visit us again Taylor!! Aunt Fran misses you!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

When I was reading this Taylor came walking in. She saw the bag and said, "my purse". It's so cute!" I just started laughing. Thank you aunt fran She loves her purse!